Human Resources Staff Directory
6550 Miles Avenue
Huntington Park, CA 90255
c/o Human Resources
323-584-6209 – Job Information Hotline
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
The Human Resources & Civil Service Division administers the Personnel Program by:
- Providing advice and assistance to other line departments relative to personnel matters; Maintaining the City’s classification and compensation plan
- Conducting recruitment and selection activities
- Providing new employee orientation and job-related training
- Conducting labor relations activities including employee discipline matters
- Employer/employee performance evaluation system
- Maintaining employee records; workers’ compensation claims management and risk identification
- Administering the employee’s awards program.