Public Records Requests

Public Records Act Requests

Submit a Public Records Act request by completing the online form and send via email to or print and mail to: 

City of Huntington Park
Office of the City Clerk
6550 Miles Avenue
Huntington Park, CA 90255

For more information, please contact the City Clerk at (323) 584-6230 or